- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, extra lean (raw)
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large egg whites
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine the beef, breadcrumbs, and onion, 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce, and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl.
Shape meat mixture into a 9 x 5-inch loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Spread remaining barbecue sauce over top of meat loaf. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer registers 160°. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut loaf into 12 slices.